Interested in renewing your lease?
There’s gotta be rules…
- The wristband is good for both nights
- Lost or damaged wristbands cannot be replaced
- You must have a wristband to ride the shuttle
- Please finish all drinks before getting on the bus and throw away trash in cans at the bus stop. Please do not litter.
- No drinks on the bus
- If you’re caught getting sick (throwing up) on the bus, you will be charged $200 by the shuttle company.
- The last pick up downtown is at about 2:15 am. Please do not wait till the last minute, there may not be room for you on the last bus.
- Please be respectful to the driver. They are taking time out of their night to drive for us.
- There is only 40 spots on the bus at one time, you may have to wait for the next pick up if the bus is full.
- Any issues or rules are up to the drivers discretion.